Sony Alpha a6000 Overview
The Sony Alpha a6000 comes equipped with a 24.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor that allows it to capture clear and high-quality images and videos. Its LCD allows wide shots and gives 3 different types of angles as it has a 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots. It has a minimum shutter speed of 30 seconds and a maximum focal length of 75mm, which can capture images faster and accurately.
The camera’s autofocus technology consists of face detection, selective single-point, tracking, multi-area, phase detection, live view, and contrast detection. It also consists of various flash modes, adjustable to the user’s needs. Stunning low light photos can also be captured by the camera. To complete the Sony Alpha a6000 review, the camera has additional features of smartphone remote control, new eye AF control, BIONZ X processing and much more.
Sony Alpha a6000 YouTube Performance Review
In this Sony Alpha a6000 review, you will find that the camera comes equipped with autofocus that gives it a speed of 11 frames per second in continuous shooting. Along with its 179-point phase-detection sensor, it not only captures wide angles but also captures moving objects perfectly. Capable of enhanced Fast Hybrid AF, the camera is able to combine fast phase-detection autofocus with highly accurate contrast. This fast hybrid autofocus is one of a kind and is the fastest amongst many other cameras.
Still, the specialty of the Sony Alpha a6000 lies with taking still shots rather than videos. It comes with a robust lens that allows it to capture videos at night. It captures videos in the format of MPEG-4. It also comes with a suitable microphone that allows it to capture sounds. It includes headphone and microphone jacks as well.
- Full HD recording with a clean HDMI output
- Detail reproduction technology available
- Full HD video recording with a clean HDMI output
- Wireless technology is available
- Comes with 3x optical zoom
- Includes both image stabilizer and self-timer
- Has a tilting display feature
- The Sony Alpha a6000 can capture 11 pictures at a time
- Extremely high shutter speed
- 25 different autofocus points
- Battery life is not as long as expected
- Price is slightly higher
- Not many features have been added when compared to its previous model
- Competitor brands perform slightly better than the Sony Alpha a6000
This lightweight camera is durable and easy to manage when you are on the go. With its compactness, the Sony Alpha a6000 captures outstanding images and its AF sensor detects a 79-point focal plane phase.
Equipped with a strong sensor and a high HD point, the camera manages to capture amazing images and videos. When compared with its competitors, it almost comes to par with them, though it may lack some qualities that others may have.