Sony ECMCS3 Microphone Review
The Sony ECMCS3 Tie Clip Mic is an omnidirectional microphone which is an ideal purchase for you if you’re looking for a small and discreet microphone that is capable of picking sounds from all angles. It’s ideal for outdoor recording as well as for capturing lectures, interviews, and business meetings. It’s a versatile stereo microphone that also works with computers when you have to make video calls or enjoy online gaming sessions.
Features at a Glance
- Small, discreet microphone that is capable of high-quality recording with its omnidirectional pattern.
- The 360-degree rotating clip lets you clip the mic to your clothes for hands-free recording.
- Pairs with digital voice recorders and is compatible with desktops and laptops.
- Its professional, sophisticated and discreet design ensures unobtrusive and natural recording.
Sony ECMCS3 Microphone Review: Our Opinion
The Sony ECMCS3 Microphone is a multipurpose microphone that you’d like to have if you vlog. It’s an affordable microphone that offers a lot of good features and a crisp audio quality that is not found in discreet clip microphones these days. It is a plug-and-play device that will make audio recording a whole lot easier for you. Its fully rotatable and flexible clip ensures that you capture sounds coming from all directions.
The omnidirectional pattern of the microphone makes it an ideal purchase for those who want to record out in the open and get a natural, open and airy output. Its small and discreet design makes it ideal for indoor purposes as well. You can employ it to record business meetings and interviews or simply use it for video calling or online gaming. It’s compatible with Mac and Windows OS computers and can easily pair with digital recorders as well.
The microphone is light and discreet and doesn’t run on any batteries, so all you really have to do is plug it in and get talking. To conclude the Sony ECMCS3 Microphone review, this is a recommended product for those who want an affordable and versatile microphone.
- Ideal for outdoor recordings such as moto-vlogging or hiking and trekking trips as well as for indoor purposes such as lectures, meetings, video calls and gaming.
- Inexpensive and no need to replace batteries.
- It can be mounted on helmets or clipped onto clothing.
- Not ideal for directional recording as it’s an omnidirectional mic.
- Prone to breaking because of its small and discreet design.
- Microphone rotates freely and may create unwanted noise by rubbing on the clothing.