How to Make More Than One Channel
If you are pondering over how to make more than one channel on YouTube, the first thing you need to understand is the basics. You should be able to connect your YouTube channel to a Google+ account. From one email address, you can create multiple G+ accounts which, in turn, allows you to create multiple YouTube channels (connected to the G+ accounts).
- Once your G+ page has been created with the name of the channel, go to YouTube and select the “All my channels” option.
- Over here, you will find all your established G+ accounts. Click on the one that you would like to use.
- Click okay when the website asks whether you would like to create a channel for that account.
- YouTube will then inform you that the channel will be linked to the G+ account; click okay.
- The channel will be created. You can now add your channel art and start uploading the videos.