How to Record Gameplay
Almost every person in this world is a gamer at heart. They can spend hours in front of the PC or TV in order to play an almost never-ending game. This group is so absorbed in their gaming sessions that their passion oozes from their face.
Some people, usually those who get stuck in a game, like to go back and see what they did wrong or strategize how to overcome the obstacle in their way. Some like to replay their game just to enjoy watching their moves. Thus, the need for an answer to the question “how to record gameplay” arises.
One way to be able to accomplish that task or replay your video game is by recording it. To be able to record your gameplay, all you have to do is the following:
- With the help of the Windows Key + G, open the game bar.
- Click the red record button that appears on the screen.
- You can review the recording with the help of the times that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- To stop the recording, bring the game bar back up. Hit the stop recording button, which is red in color.
- In case the timer is obstructing your view, press Windows Key + Alt + T. This will hide or show the timer on the screen.
- A shorter way to start or stop recording is by pressing together Windows Key + Alt + R.
These recorded videos will then be saved in your videos folder.