How to Use YouTube Annotations
Grabbing the attention of your audience is an important aspect of uploading YouTube videos. However, that does not create any user interaction. Using YouTube’s annotations, you can drive your traffic to your website as well. Another advantage of annotations is that they allow you to add the right call to action at the right times in the video. The best way to put text, links, and hotspots over your content is by using annotations.
One basic use of annotations is that they add flair to your video. By using annotations, you can rely on increased audience engagement, interactivity, and awareness.
Adding or changing YouTube’s annotations is a fairly easy process. Just follow the step-by-step guide below on how to use YouTube annotations:
- Open your YouTube channel.
- Select your channel’s video manager.
- Identify the video that you wish to edit.
- Click the downward pointing arrow next to your video. This arrow lies to the right of the edit button.
- Once you have clicked the arrow, select annotations.
- Click on the add annotation button on the right side.
- Add the required annotations.
- Click on apply changes.
This process will ensure that your desired annotations have been added to your video.