How to Vlog
Rapidly gaining popularity, vlogs are now being used to share content online. It has become far easier to create and upload videos than it used to be. One can thank the advancement of technology for this, as cameras to record videos are now readily available and good videos can also be recorded with mobile phone cameras.
How to vlog can be determined by a few simple steps. In order to create your vlog, you must:
- Set up your camera equipment and start recording the video. Once the video has been recorded, transfer the video to your computer and save it in a file format using QuickTime, Window Movie Maker or other programs available.
- Edit the recording as per your needs. Many editing websites and programs are accessible that can easily be installed on your computer.
- Once the video is ready, compress the file. Compressing the video will make uploading easier.
- If you have set up your own blog, you can skip this step. If not, establish your own blogging website.
- Upload the video content online on any website you feel is worthy of using.
- Create your blog entry and share online along by creating an RSS feed.