LimoStudio Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Review
What It Does Well
- It comes at an inexpensive price, making it affordable to use by both amateurs and passionate photographers.
- The adjustable light kit is ideal for portrait shots, improving the quality of the photos in a limited area.
- With three 45W bulbs that are daylight balanced and give off a pure white light, the product gives a natural look to photographs.
- It is very easy to set up and carry around since it’s made from light materials.
What It Does Not Do Well
- A problem faced with the product is its durability as users have informed that the lights burn out too quick and need replacement. This, of course, is a major inconvenience.
- Another issue we noticed is the same as most products with cheaper costs; the build quality isn’t good and will introduce problems.
- Adding most of the issues together, the product is good for casual use and for beginners but not recommended for extended professional use.
The LimoStudio LMS103 light kit comes in different packages, and from what we’ve noticed, the price varies as well. It’s a great product for portrait shoots for casual and beginner photographers and is recommended for passionate photographers who want to learn more about lighting and want to experiment with their skills and creativity.
The kit normally comes with three 45W, 6500K pure white bulbs that give a natural look to the output. These bulbs are held by two 86″ stands and one 28″ tabletop stand to make the kit suitable for use in different lightings. The kit also comes with a reflective umbrella and an umbrella case.
Having so many components, the product might seem to be difficult to carry around or set up, but the casing for the umbrella and efficient attachment and adjustment options offered by the product prove otherwise. Users have stated that it’s very convenient to carry around and set up.
One of the problems with the LimoStudio LMS 103 600W is the durability and reliability that it lacks. The material is light but will easily wear off if used for extended amounts of time. There have been complaints about the lights burning out on the first or second try, so that too is a major issue faced. These factors must be taken into account when one chooses to buy the product since it’s not too good for extended or professional use. That said, it’s ideal for amateur purposes and day-to-day uses.